English Editing and Proofreading Services in Poland
We help improve your written documents.
Professionals in Poland use Editor World’s editing and proofreading services to save time and feel confident presenting important written documents. How your written documents are presented can influence your career and improve your personal and professional reputation. Editing and proofreading services ensure that your documents are flawless and easily understood by the reader. If you are writing a business document, an academic manuscript, or a personal file, we can help. We provide transparent prices, offering an instant price calculator that allows you to view prices in zloty or the US dollar. Another benefit of Editor World is the ability to choose your own professional editor.
Editor World’s editing services improve your important documents.
As the premier English editing and proofreading services marketplace for those writing in English, Editor World improves all written documents. Our professional editing and proofreading services ensure that your writing is exceptional.
- Faculty members and students at the University of Warsaw, Jagellonian University, Adam Mickiewicz University, Gdansk University of Technology, Kozminski University, and other universities in Poland rely on Editor World to create clearly written, professional documents. We make sure your journal manuscripts, research papers, books, statement of purpose, school assignments, and other academic documents are clear, concise, and easily understood.
- If you are starting a business in Warsaw, trying to gain new clients in Praga, or applying for a job elsewhere, we can help you perfect your documents. Entrepreneurs, executives, and other business professionals located in Poland, from Gdansk to Krakow, rely on Editor World to improve their business writing.
- If you have a document written in English, we can assist you with the final improvements, including business documents, academic papers, manuscripts, fiction and nonfiction books, your family history, other nonfiction manuscripts, and more. When submitting your documents to Editor World, rest assured that we provide fast, affordable, and high-quality editing and proofreading services, leaving you 100% satisfied.
- People who speak Polish as a first language rely on Editor World to make sure their English documents are grammatically correct and clear. Editor World’s professional editors have edited documents for writers in more than 50 countries around the world, including academic faculty and students, professionals, and writers in Poland.
Our expert editors and proofreaders are highly skilled.
- At Editor World, all editors’ credentials are thoroughly reviewed and we test editing and proofreading skills before hiring anyone. Our editing team is made up of editors with an average of 15 years’ experience in professional writing, editing, and proofreading. All our editors and proofreaders are native English speakers and can edit documents following US or UK English. Our team of expert editors is dedicated, highly skilled, and focused on providing high-quality editing services for individuals around the world.
- Editor World is the preferred editing and proofreading service for Polish business owners, faculty and students, research scientists, writers, executives, entrepreneurs, and others who are looking to elevate their writing. Our strict turnaround times help clients meet important deadlines, and our services make showing your expertise easy and convenient. Simply upload the document, select the turnaround time, and take a well-deserved break while we edit your document.
- Editor World has more than 45 editors available when your document is ready for editing!
Are Editor World’s editing and proofreading services right for you?
We strive to provide exceptional editing services and stellar customer service. If you would like to request a free sample edit or contact an editor before purchasing Editor World’s editing and proofreading services, we can help! Click below to register and request a free sample edit or contact an editor who you think would be a good fit for your documents.