We edit both nonfiction and fiction books, including e-books. Our editors have experience editing books and manuscripts within a variety of fields. Our editors will improve the clarity and readability of your manuscript, focusing on the flow of the paper as well as grammar, word usage, spelling, punctuation, consistency, and style. Please provide specific instructions for the editor when you submit your document. Editor World’s affordable book manuscript editing and proofreading services are sure to give you a competitive edge.
What can you expect from Editor World’s book manuscript editing services?
- A carefully edited book manuscript, with grammar errors, spelling errors, punctuation issues, and typos corrected.
- When needed, suggestions to help you improve the flow, clarity, and readability of your book.
- Track Changes markup to allow you to review all revisions within your book manuscript.
- Formatting of included citations and references following your specified guidelines.
What types of book manuscripts do we edit?
- Non-fiction books
- Fiction books
- Other manuscripts prepared by authors