The competition academic scholars face when publishing peer-reviewed journal articles is intense. Academic journals have extensive submission and peer review processes, and the quality of your journal article is important if you want to publish your work to earn tenure and/or be promoted. In addition to a research study that adds to the literature, your journal article must be well-written to avoid initial rejection and delays in publishing your work. We edit journal articles within a wide range of fields, including the sciences, humanities, social sciences, engineering, business, and others. Regardless of your field or research study topic, we have a journal article editor who can help. Our native English academic editors will edit your journal article for grammar, word choice, tone, sentence structure, word flow, typos, and clarity. Our expert editors can provide constructive comments that help you improve your writing and optimize your journal article manuscript.
This expert journal article editing support we provide is a valuable service you will not be able to get from your busy colleagues. The revisions our editors make will also allow you to enhance your writing skills, helping make you a better academic writer.
What can you expect from Editor World’s Journal Article Editing Services?
- A carefully edited journal article manuscript, with corrected grammar errors, spelling errors, punctuation issues, and typos.
- Revisions made by the editor using Track Changes so you can review each change.
- Suggestions to help you improve the clarity, flow, and readability of your journal article.
- Formatted references and citations following the specified guidelines you provide.
- Comments in areas that may need additional writing or rewriting.
What types of Journal Articles do we edit?
- Original research
- Short reports or Letters
- Peer-reviewed academic journal articles
- Trade journal articles
- Case studies
- Methodologies or Methods
- Reports and compositions